Thursday, July 17, 2003

Well, more storms this evening. I've never seen such frequent lightning as I saw this evening out here in Bolingbrook. The main storms went southwest of my house, and I watched them go by...it looked, seriously, like someone put a gigantic strobe light in the sky and turned it on. I mean, it was relentless, and I'm not exaggerating here. Fortunately, the creek did not flood, nor did we get any hail or wind, really. Just a lot of rain and lightning.

Tomorrow I have a decent amount of work to do, and then softball at 9:30pm. It's our last game of the regular season, and we actually have a shot at the playoffs, I think. Then Saturday is Eddie's graduation party. So I'll have to find a gift or something for him. Thankfully, I get paid tomorrow, so I can afford to get him something. Sunday I have a Sox game in the afternoon. So it should be a fun and exciting kind of weekend, as they say. Here's hoping I don't spend way too much money. :)