Friday, June 06, 2003

It's amazing what I can do when properly motivated.

In all of 1 hour, 45 minutes, I've written five short (300-400 words) fantasy football columns for our pay site coming up this summer. That's after struggling to come up with ideas for columns earlier this week. I flew, and they're all pretty solid, for what it's worth. The reason is, I plan to leave work at 12:30 (half an hour) to go see Eddie play in the state volleyball tournament down the road in Hoffman Estates at 1:00pm. Should be pretty cool, I'd guess. Then it's off to Boogie Nights in Schaumburg, where Butch has some sort of discounted party that he got hooked up via work, I guess. Anyway, that mysteriously starts at 4:30 and goes until I don't know when...we don't have softball tonight--bye week. So I'll enjoy myself. :)