Monday, May 12, 2003

Hello.

Today has been a pretty fast-paced day at work. I got here completely and totally on time for once because traffic was a breeze...I'll make sure to thank Trafficon, the god of the commute, by sacraficing a live chicken, or some KFC, tonight. I've been pretty busy editing almost all day long though. But that's OK, because it's kept me busy. Of course, a 1-hour, 15-minute lunch will always help speed the day along...but that's only 15 minutes longer than normal.

Tonight, hopefully, there are 10-cent wings at Hawkeye's in my future. I wish I could get dinner for that cheap every night. Of course, I could start going to McGee's on Tuesday nights with my cousin Willie for the same thing...hmmm. Well, that would have to be post-softball though, and Willie may have left by then...still, hmm.