Sunday, May 11, 2003

I didn't miss much sleep last night, which was nice. That means that any other storms that might've come through weren't loud enough to wake me up in the bomb-shelter-like basement. :) I'm gonna, in a way, miss the comfort/fire-death trap that I live in right now whenever I move out.

Went with the parents and the brothers to a family-restaurant type place for mom's day today. Stopped at the garden center on the way and bought her a potted plant for the yard, since she's looking for stuff to put out and make the plot of land look nice for my little brother's high-school graduation party in July. We had a good time at the restaurant...way too much food was sent my way and I couldn't finish it all--even a majority of it.

Otherwise, it was a windy-as-all-hell, but uneventful day today. Back to work tomorrow. I feel quite unmotivated right now, and actually a touch sleepy, so maybe I'll hit the sack early. After some online ping-pong, of course... thanks Laz. :)