Thursday, December 19, 2002

Ugh.
Here I am, at work...I got a good night's sleep with the help of generic-brand Nyquil liquid capsules, but of course, I'm still tired. I have a semi-full day ahead, though I have, for some reason, no idea what I need to do today. It's like, I know I've got a lot to do, but I don't know what it is yet. Quite frankly, today is the day I feel more like Christmas shopping than working. But I guess I'm stuck here.
After work is the PFW holiday party, which ought to be cool. Don't know how much, if anything, I'll be drinking and eating though...we'll see how I feel.
Hmmm, what else?
Oh, if you haven't checked it out yet and have cable, watch VH1 at 8pm central. They have a show all this week called "I Love the 80s," which has been pretty cool. I'm not a huge retro kind of person, but this show has been pretty cool thus far. Each night they're doing one year, reviewing the hottest pop culture stuff. Last night they did '84 and '85, and highlighted (relatively briefly, albeit) Transformers, Care Bears, and some other things...it's pretty cool...tonight is 1986 and 1987, so if you jump on now, you'll catch the tail end of the decade. It has been interesting so far though...