Saturday, December 07, 2002

Hey, would you look at that? It's almost 2 am. I came to the sad conclusion on the way back from Milwaukee (yes, me and Luis did go) that my vacation is officially over. But, it was a productive vacation, I suppose. I had a ton of fun in Milwaukee...went to Hooters and a couple of bars...or at least attempted to go to a couple of bars...several were closed after 12, which stunned us. Today we hit the Miller Brewery and went on a tour...that was interesting and cool. I may have to go back by Christmas to make a present purchase or two at the brewery...we'll see...it's an awful long way to go for a present. Other than that though, I stayed at home the rest of the evening and talked to some folks online...some on the internet...you know how it is. :) Oh, the vet told me that it's likely that the growth on Kazak's eyelid will go away by itself, so I spent $32 dollars basically for her to tell me that. It sucked...but what am I going to do? He's important to me...you'd understand if you had a dog...so now I'm off to bed...goodnight.