Wednesday, December 04, 2002

I swear to God, if I didn't need money right now, I'd throw this piece of crap computer throught the freakin' wall and buy a new one...ever since the hard drive crashed, my Internet's been a spotty commodity. It just decides to stop working whenever...and it's not the connection, because I've used Gerard's to check it...his holds. I have to restart every time the connection goes down...within the last two hours, I've restarted at least a half dozen times, because I've been emailing and using the Internet. Something is seriously wrong with this piece of crap, and I'm praying and praying that it just holds on until sometime after the New Year when maybe, just maybe I'll have a little extra cash via taxes and such...at least I hope so. If it crashes again, I think I'll die.
I'm excited about the floor hockey league I'll probably be joining...I love playing floor hockey because compared to some other sports, I seem to have a knack for being decent at it. Plus, it'll help me stay in shape during these winter months. I wish I hadn't wasted all that money on a gym membership, but I've realized that I just need someone to work out with and keep me on a regular schedule...at least that's what I think I need. I'm probably just fooling myself on that, but hey...
Still wrestling with the idea of giving up beer for the rest of the month, just to see how much (if any) weight I lose. I don't drink a lot, so I bet I won't lose much, if anything. But who knows? Maybe I'll give it up after the New Year...we'll see. I'd like to try it just for a month or so to see if it works...