Thursday, December 05, 2002

Man, I forgot just how crazy this month gets...between people visiting and Christmas parties and general shopping and stuff, I'm nearly booked all the way to Christmas...it's nuts. But you know what? I love it. :) In about an hour and a half I have to take Kazak to the vet to get his eye checked out...he's got a sty (sp?) or something growing on his eyelid...hopefully they can just give me some eye drops or something to get rid of it. Then, me and Luis are taking a spur-of-the-moment road trip up to Milwaukee...most likely, that is. We may still cancel...we'll see.
Tomorrow I feel as though I have something to do, but I can't remember, and I hate that feeling...Saturday I'm going out with Nathan downtown, and then next week I have Donna's work party and Barb's fancy North-sider Martini party. ;) The week after that, we have the Pro Football Weekly holiday "bash" as in, bash me in the head...no, not really...it's usually a good time. And then we're only six days from Christmas...yikes. When will I shop? Maybe I won't and then I don't have to say, "Merry Christmas, here's some oven mitts I found in a Dumpster...sorry." No, that won't happen...but I sure feel like I should do that. Other than that, I'm feeling great...