Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I guess I should blog a little bit, eh?
Me and Luis watched "24" tonight...not as good as last week's, but OK nonetheless. I really hate the wedding storyline...I hope that whole family gets nuked somehow...every one of them. It's the worst storyline of all...and the daughter storyline has never been one of my favorites either...if she wasn't the T & A of the show, the story wouldn't even exist.
After "24", me and Luis got hungry, so we went to Hooters-Fox River Valley. We would have gone to a place called Fox and Hound, but an acquaintance of ours who we didn't really want to run into tends to frequent that place, so we went to the next best food place...no big deal...had some chicken tenders, a beer and left.
Other than that, it's been a less-than-eventful day...going back to work was kind of tough, since I was at my cousin Andrea's (who's made appearances in the comments sections already) house until about 2:30 or so...just talking about crap. You know, crap. Getting up was tough, but not impossible. I'll live...anyway, I'm tired now, which is good, because I'll get some real sleep for a change...
I'm really psyched about this upcoming floor hockey league I'm going to be in...even though I know I'll find out really quickly just how out of shape I am...but it will help me, no doubt...you don't run more in any sport other than soccer...that's for sure.