Monday, November 25, 2002

Hopefully, tomorrow sometime (today, by your guys' and this blogger's count), I will figure out how to get the comments thing working...

Still at work, it's 1:30 am, and I'm kind of sitting with nothing to do at the moment. But here are some random thoughts from the day...

Warren Sapp kicks ass. Yes, it was a cheap shot, but so what? How many crackback blocks and chop blocks do defensive linemen have to deal with? Tough crap...I wish Sapp would have punched Mike Sherman out right there on national TV. Sherman was a prick when Sapp was simply trying to shake his hand after the game.

Can anyone stop Priest Holmes?

Can anyone choke the ESPN Sunday-night broadcasters for me? Particularly Joe Theisman. Please...put us all out of our misery. Why does an intelligent broadcaster like Sam Wyche lose his voice, yet we are forced to listen to Theisman?

My preseason Super Bowl pick, the Jets, is looking better and better each week now. I just hope Chad Pennington doesn't splat soon. Then again, I said on the Web site a few weeks ago that the Steelers were my new pick, but not everyone reads that, right?

Kenoy Kennedy of the Broncos is a purebred headhunter, no doubt about it. If you saw Qadry Ismail catch the ball late in the game on Sunday night and slip, you might have noticed Kennedy flying over him. Ismail likely has never been happier about slipping, because Kennedy had him marked.

Speaking of the late game...I love snow football.

Speaking of snow...I love snow, but I'm not looking forward to my drive home...I just looked out the window and noticed the street to be quite reflective of the streetlights...and I've been told that it's very slippery out there. Here's hoping the salt trucks made it out.

Well, that's all for now...maybe more later after I get up, well into your guys' work days.