Friday, November 22, 2002

This is why I don't want to be a goddamn journalist anymore...
I go to lunch early, in order to get back here because I figured if I'm going to hear from Jason Taylor, it'll be in the mid-to-late-afternoon. I get back (after taking a shorter lunch to begin with) to be greeted by "Andy, you missed Jason Taylor. I tried to call him back for you, but he didn't answer. You also missed the Dolphins D-line coach and the PR department said call them."
So, I missed them, and I've been trying to get them all week long.
Now, you may ask why I went to lunch...well, I had NO indication that either of these people were calling me at that time.
Hopefully I will be able to get ahold of Taylor on his cell later today or sometime tomorrow...the D-line coach is a lost cause for this week.

Dammit, I hate journalism.

On the lighter side, I've decided that Soundgarden/Chris Cornell/Audioslave have created some of my favorite "Make a Grand Entrance" songs...check out the Audioslave album -- it opens with the song that's out on the radio now (Cochise) and sounds much better...the radio version, for whatever reason, sounds all static-y and stuff, but the album is, of course, clear as a bell.

By the way, the answer to the riddle posted earlier: Nothing. Think about it...

Enough for now...back to work...