Thursday, November 21, 2002

I thought that I was going to get stood up by a freakin' kick returner for the Dolphins a minute ago, but lo and behold, Robert Baker just called me to talk about Madden and NFL Blitz for a story I'm planning on doing...wasn't a great interview...but he did give me a nice quote about how Blitz ain't realistic and that's why he likes Madden and that people need to be able to separate the real football from Blitz when talking about the illegal hits and such.

Favorite thing from the interview though...
Andy: "Well Robert, thanks for talking to me about this stuff and maybe someday I'll run into you online and we can play." (He said he was going to get the adapter ASAP earlier in the interview)
Baker: "Yeah, man, I'll definitely let you know when I get it."

Suffice to say, I'm not holding my breath.

Sidenote: Troy beat me on Saturday, as you may have read at Urban Therapy, and it was quite an embarrassment...But that's what happens when I take the lowly Bills and he takes the decent Seahawks...final score was 48-7, just for the record.

Well, enough...I should work now. I hope Jason Taylor stops standing me up...