Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You know, I thought about this post, and man, has it been that long? You'll understand in a minute...as Ferris Bueller says, "Life moves pretty fast..."

The Internet completely, totally sucks. It really, really does. It's not nearly like it used to be when I was a fresh-faced college boy getting the information I needed EASILY, and finding it EASILY and FOR FREE.

I'm just pissed because I want to freakin know, just in a freakin RANGE, how much it costs to build a garage, from scratch, for the love of God. But no, the only way I can find that out is to get a quote. Well, great, Einsteins, except that what I'm looking for is a range, so that I can decide if a house would be worth even considering buying, even though it has no garage currently, but has plenty of room for one to be built. All I get, of course, are ads and "free" (my ass) quick quotes. Fuck that.

I miss when the Internet was simple, easy and actually USEFUL. Now, it's a business mess.