Wednesday, November 02, 2005

--185 days.

--Ahh, what a crazy, busy, silly, pain-in-the-ass week and more it has been. Comes with the territory of being promoted to a magazine whose major show (which happens every other year, it's that huge) comes up right away. I spent Wed-Sat downtown at a convention for at least 8 hrs. every day, walking the floor (though Sat. was half that). Combine that with my White Sox winning it all, and I'm cashed. I mean really, I'm walking tired. Not that none of you have ever experienced that...but I'm just sayin', that's where I'm at.

--The adjustment to the new gig has been pretty OK so far...lots to learn, mostly on the fly too. Such as finding/assigning and paying f r e e l a n c e writers. That's something I've never had to deal with. But, like I said, so far, so good. We'll see how it goes, of course. :)

--For now though, I'm going to keep it short and sweet...I'm sorry for that, but I can't even think of anything really intriguing at the moment to talk about. But, soon I'll be rested up again and vivacious as ever. :)