Thursday, October 20, 2005

--198 days.

--Well, I sucked it up and did it. I took the p r o m o t i o n, and got even the prospect of the next one in writing. It's not going to be simple, that's for sure. I have a weird feeling, but that's because I'm heading into the unknown here, very much so. But I am confident. I think I'm more "worried" about established folks not buying into my theories and ways, in order to fix what's wrong, which is why I'm getting the spot, I was told. To find a way to fix what's broken. I told my new boss...I can fix it, but only as long as everyone, including him, buys into what I'm doing, supports me and respects my decisions. If that happens, it should be no problem. But we shall see. Of course, I'll have to work two jobs the next month, which will be a big load of work, but so be it.

--Other than that, my brain is shutting down now, after being worked very, very heavily the past 48 hours. I'm going to get out of here sooner rather than later. But I have some things to tie up. I'll talk more on it later...