Sunday, December 29, 2002

See, this is what I can't stand about Sundays...it's just more pronounced today because of the stupid playoff scenarios. I've sat around, more or less, for the last 15-30 minutes with nothing to do, but later I'm going to get flooded. It drives me nuts...if I'm at work, I'd like to actually work, ya know?

Hit the Red Lobster yesterday with Donna, Troy and Eulalia...it was cool, as usual, but I ate too much of the appetizer and the muffins and couldn't fight through even one whole Lake Whitefish filet. So I have 1.5 filets of Lake Whitefish and a scoop of mashed potatoes and some vegetables waiting in my fridge for me for lunch tomorrow--unless Donna stole them for herself.

Anyway, I got some cool stuff for Christmas...lots of money and checks and such, which is nice, because I can go out and get whatever...but it is always nice to get something tangible. :) No disrespect of course to those of you who got me cash or checks...

I have a handful of DVDs I'll need to watch now...Malcolm in the Middle, 24, Major League, Star Wars Phantom Menace. Lots of DVD watching ahead...

New Year's plans are still up in the air. I'm disappointed that I might have to pay to go to a party with my friends from the neighborhood as the location has changed. That also has me disappointed, because it used to be next door to my parents' house, allowing me to stumble drunkenly next door to spend the night if I so chose to do. Now, I'll have to drive around, which I hate doing because of all the drunk-ass idiots out there. But I'm not against it, I guess.

Other than that, it's almost 5pm on the final Sunday of the regular season and we still don't know what's going on with the stinkin' playoffs...stupid-ass Dolphins.

Oh well, back to work...